Oh, how I love Easter my sweet friend! Candy and bright pastels all over town! Yes, please!?! But what about when it comes to your kids? How much candy do you really want in their Easter basket? I personally try to keep the candy to minimal. Here’s 10 ideas to fill your kids Easter baskets that aren’t candy!
Easter Basket Ideas:
- Eco dough- this is my favorite version of a kids play dough. Check it out here! It smells amazing as it has mild essential oil scents. It also last a long time as you can add a little olive oil when it starts to dry out to bring it back to life. It has a great texture and an easy to close container! My kids love it! If you’re looking for a cheaper option the traditional play dough is always a great choice too and there are tons of choices. Check out this sparkle playdough here!
- Melissa and Doug- Play dough tools! Yes, you have to have something to go with that play dough! You need to cut it, carve it, roll it and squish it! This kit is a must in our home! My kids love it and it has really lasted well!
- Water color paints. Like these Crayola water color paints! All of my kids love to paint. Theses are super cheap and always a hit. Plus these are washable!(very important) Also, I can keep their art work for home decor that is personalized for us.
- Suspend- Melissa and Doug This game is great for groups and what better day to get together then Easter! Easy for all ages and quick clean up. Click here to check it out
- Kites- Yes, kites!!! Theses are a great cheaper basket fillers that are a wonderful go to for the perfect windy spring day. Check out this ice cream cone kite here!
- Books- my kids especially love Pete the cat, so Pete the cat Easter version will definitely be in my boys Easter baskets. They are a pretty quick and silly read. Perfect for silly boys at bedtime! Get Pete the Cat here!
- Rain boots- Splish, Splash……..Yes! You definitely need boots for Easter and April showers! They are a must for my kiddos! Check out these Croc rainboots!
- Umbrellas- ☔ I don’t know why, but kids are fascinated with umbrellas. The magistic fun of it is beyond my mommy powers lol. This shark one is adorable for boys! Or this kitty one for girls!
- Bubbles- Yes a super bubble blower is fun for all ages. Hours of entertainment. Like this one. Bubble Blower- Click here:) Or even the traditional hand held bubble blowers are tons of fun and there are some super cute options. These Melissa Doug ones are perfect Easter basket size- Click here
- Side Walk Chalk- It’s a spring must have. Crayola sidewalk chalk is my favorite. It doesn’t stain clothes or the sidewalk so no super scrubbing to get it off later. Also the colors are super bright and the chalk consistency is awesome. And this glitter one!!! Yes, please! Click here- Crayola sidewalk chalk
These are my Easter basket favorites this season. Hopefully, this helps you find some Easter goodies for your Easter baskets that are not candy for your munchkins! Have any other Easter basket favorites we’d love to hear about them!
XOXO- Karen Renee
P.S BONUS, there are matching rain coats for the umbrellas here….. OMG! Check them out!!! Girls kitty raincoat here!
Want Everyday Bliss? Sign Up NOW!
Subscribe to get tips and tricks for everyday Bliss by email.